On eyeglasses, a few millimeters can mean the difference between just right, too big, or too snug. To know truly how big the glasses frame is, measure the distance across from the extreme left to the extreme right of the frame from a full frontal view.More details >
Saint-Laurent eyewear fully represents the house's distinctive fashion attitude; time-less style and comptemporary luxury.
This hand made signature St-Laurent frame is made from acetate and features a resolutely modern rectangular shape.
Follow these steps for your sunglasses and optical glasses:
- When wiping dry lenses, use a lens cloth. Do not wipe too much pressure as it may scratch and damage the lenses.
- Remember to occasionally wash the lens cloth, as a dirty cloth may have accumulated particles that could scratch lenses.
- Do not clean lenses with hot or boiling water. Do not clean lenses with harsh soaps, household detergents or glass cleansers.
- Leaving the lenses in a cleaning solution too long will damage the lenses and coating. Clean the lenses immediately if liquids such as detergent, cosmetics, oils, sweat, juices get on them. Stains may be difficult to remove and even damage the coating on the surface if not cleaned immediately.
- Do not rub lenses with clothing, rags or paper towel.
- To avoid damages, when not being used, eyeglasses should always be kept in a protective case.
- If you do put them down, avoid the convex side of the lens face-down on any surface as they can get scratched more easily.
- Do not leave your lenses in places where the temperature changes rapidly or where temperature are over 60 degrees celsius as it may cause cracks on the lenses.
See the video
VU Virtuel is a facial recognition technology that is unique in the optic industry, enabling you to try eyeglasses quickly and accurately.Try them
A selection for you
The largest selection